Plastic Surgery Michigan – Top Plastic Surgeon – Breast Augmentation Michigan
Your decision to consider reconstructive, cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery to enhance your appearance is an important step…perhaps the fulfillment of your personal dream. That’s why it’s important to turn to a board certified plastic surgeon you feel comfortable with. One whose care you can trust. One who explains everything in great detail and gives you a wide range of options and realistic expectations. Equally important, you want a trusted plastic surgeon with the education and experience you can count on to give you the look you’ve always wanted. You want Melek Kayser MD – a St Clair Shores plastic surgeon – one of the best.
It is the sincere desire at Image by Design Plastic Surgery to achieve a level of patient satisfaction that is unmatched anywhere. This pursuit of excellence involves not only the cosmetic surgical aspect of your care but the establishment of a doctor patient relationship which encompasses the full spectrum of management – that of integrity, honesty and confidentiality – a rapport which begins from the very first contact with our cosmetic practice and continues long after your desired cosmetic procedure is completed.It is our hope that your experience with us leaves you with a life-long impression of nothing less than “WOW” – confident that you would do it all over again and certain that your experience was well worth seeking us out.There’s no need to let cost or price be an obstacle. There are many different payment options that will enable you to afford the cosmetic procedure you’re interested in and reach your aesthetic goals.
Silicone, Saline, Cohesive Gel Breast Implants or Fat Transfer
Enlargement surgery uses breast implants or fat transfers to increase volume. There are a variety of different breast implants available, each of which provide unique advantages in texture, motion, or durability. Your plastic surgeon Michigan will help guide you to the best choice based upon your desired results and maintenance requirements.
The cosmetic top procedure may vary slightly, but all enhancement surgeries share a few key characteristics. Incisions will be made in places where scarring will be minimal or unobtrusive. This placement will depend on the size of the implant, your body type, and any preferences you discuss with your plastic surgeon. The implant is then placed either above or below the pectoral muscle. The incisions will be sutured closed and wrapped.
- Fat transfer (fat grafting) is an alternative method to increasing your breast size to the use of saline or silicone gel implants. Using techniques similar to liposuction, transfer of fat from one area of your body to the breast is undertaken. Results may vary from patient to patient and have the potential to last a lifetime and, once integrated, will yield the most natural results available. In addition, the removal of fat from each donor site will improve your shape in those areas as well. Recovery times vary, but minimal activity is recommended for the first 24 to 48 hours following a procedure. A support bra may be worn for the first week or two. Often medication to reduce swelling or lower the risk of infection will be prescribed, in addition to applying ointment and redressing the incision site. “I am very excited to have had an opportunity to be interviewed by Fox 2 Detroit for a story on breast reconstruction using fat grafting. This involved a two-year journey with an amazing patient, Susan, who was diagnosed with breast cancer and decided to undergo a double mastectomy and reconstruction using her own body fat. Results have actually turned out to be amazing and she looks like she has had a cosmetic breast lift rather than a mastectomy with reconstruction. ” Talk to Melek Kayser MD for more details.
Image By Design Plastic Surgery St Clair Shores Michigan
Have you ever wanted to change something about the way you look? With cosmetic surgery, not only is it possible, it is fairly common. There are all kinds of cosmetic surgeries you can have done these days. Make sure you do your research about any cosmetic surgeon whom you are considering. Take a look at where they went to school and investigate whether they have received any awards, qualified and certified. It is impossible to make an educated decision about which plastic surgeon to use unless you take these factors into consideration. Deciding whether cosmetic surgery is right for you can be a tough decision. There are so many possibilities out there, that you really need to be informed about what to expect, and how to handle the cosmetic procedure. Use these tips, to help you make these decisions much more easily. Consider cosmetic enhancement Michigan with this plastic surgeon in St Clair Shores today. Dr Kayser now offers Crisalix – a web based 3D simulation application simulating plastic procedures, such as enlargement, rhinoplasty, and botox injections. Learn more about Crisalix 3D.
Top Rated & Board Certified
Dr. Kayser, is one of the top 3 plastic surgeons in the Detroit MI area, as reported by US News and World Report. This top rated plastic surgeon serves throughout Ann Arbor MI, Grand Rapids MI, Detroit MI, Roseville MI, Grosse Pointe Michigan and surrounding cities. Contact Dr. Kayser today at 586-776-3223 or 586-PRO-FACEMemberships – ASPS
This symbol designates surgeons who are Active members of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. They are certified in the specialty of plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and are dedicated to the highest standards of patient welfare and surgical excellence. American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Melek Kayser MD America’s Most Compassionate Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Kayser is recognized as one of America’s Most Compassionate Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Kayser has the respected medical credentials and experience you deserve. He has advanced training in plastic, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery, even taking one extra year of fellowship training to perfect his craft. He is currently Chief of Plastic Surgery at St. John Macomb Hospital Center in Warren Michigan.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. That means he has successfully met education, practice, examination, and ethical standards of excellence for the most respected board in his field.
Finally, Dr. Kayser provides an artistic vision that generates excitement with patients. With years of experience performing the most advanced cosmetic procedures, he combines technical precision with a delicate touch to achieve unsurpassed cosmetic results. Call this board certified Plastic Surgeon located in St Clair Shores – Roseville MI today for more information about cosmetic procedures like enhancement, liposuction techniques, facelifts, rhinoplasty – nose jobs or any other type of cosmetic procedure. Seeing patients from Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Warren, Port Huron, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, W. Bloomfield, Rochester, Rochester Hills, Troy, Macomb, Dearborn, and Wyandotte MI.
- Dr. Kayser
- Before & After Photos
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation with Fat Grafting
- Breast Lift with Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Revision
- Correction of Breast Deformities
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction with Fat Grafting
- Lipostructure (Fat Grafting)
- Special Breast Cases
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction)
- Breast implant removal
- Video Gallery
- Out of Town Patients